Re: Atlantia

Poster: Robert J Welenc <rjwelenc@erols.com>

At 05:55 PM 5/13/98 -0700, Alana MacKenzie wrote:

>Poster: Alana MacKenzie <lulumialu@yahoo.com>
>
>Another question, and then a comment,
>
>Also, I am making a collection of Medieval recipes. if you have any
>you'd like to add, I'd be happy to add them!
>
>Alana

You might be interested in the SCA cooks list.

send an e-mail to majordomo@eden.com and put only the following line
in the
BODY of the message:

subscribe sca-cooks

You can leave the subject line blank as the list server ignores it.

Be aware that this is a VERY high volume list.  The short time I was
on it I got over 100 messages per day.

There is also a digest.  This should reduce the number to 3 or 4
large messages
a day.  To subscribe to the Digest, send an e-mail to
majordomo@eden.com with
the following lines in the BODY of the message:

subscribe sca-cooks-digest

Happy cooking!

Lady Alanna Volchevo Lesa
Partan Herald, Barony of Lochmere