A Song for the Royals...

Poster: Neal Townley <QUSNJT@am1.ericsson.se>

Hello all on the Merry Rose, Does Niall Dolphin send greetings... I
finished this song about 15 minutes ago and thought some of you out
there might like it... To do some explaining... it is a little known
fact that His Highness is a Bear (not just a capon) , and it is he I am
refereing to in the song... and well.. the lion is kinda obvious....

The Lion and the Bear
By Niall Dolphin

Ch:

Vivat for the Lion, Vivat for the Bear
When King and prince fight, all foes must beware
When they take the field and enter the fray
Oh woe to the foe who would stand in their way

I'll sing of King Michael, that lion so bold
Who's ruled our fair kingdom through ages of old
They say at his birth, God graced his right arm
For no foe can fight him without taking harm

Ch:

I'll sing of Prince Anton, that knight of renown
He fights for fair Luned and won her the crown
That left-handed devil brings justice and right
He'll meet you and defeat you by day or by night

Ch:

I'll sing of Atlantia's well-armored host
For Victory on Victory right fair do we boast
Where we have one man our foes they need ten
For victory's not "if", it's a matter of "when"

Ch:

So drink to our royals, and be of good cheer
And may they still rule us for many a year
For when they do lead us to the thick of the fight
No one can hold back Atlantian might!

Ch: