Statesville Demo

Poster: Alana MacKenzie <lulumialu@yahoo.com>

Hello Ladys and Lords..

Just thought I'd drop a note of appreiation to Allison (who got
knocked off the list, and can't get back on *chuckle*) for
autocrating. She's great, she did a great job..I love you man! (but,
your not getting my bud light) This was my first event working with
SCA, and I'm absolutly in love. I actually felt so sad when I had to
go home (but I ended up hanging out w/ Peter till 12 or so), I think
I'm going to go in garb to school on Monday.

Okay, Just a thought of mine..If a Lady gives two different males
favors, is that a wanton thing to do? For some reason, I've been
pondering that the last 15 mins. or so..

Love in Peace,

Alana