Re: Help

Poster: Leslie Pletta <lp12546@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU>

Greetings to all,
    I'm a new mwmber to the Merry Rose and I need some help.  I have
been trying to find a book about Celtic Mythology.  My problem is that
all of the books that I've found so far read like a very boring textbook
and assume that you have a basic foundation of knowledge about the
characters in the stories.  Often two or three names are given for a
character because that's how he/she is refered to in other stories.
This becomes very confusing when you don't any idea who these people
are.  I would really, really, really, really appreaciate it if someone
could direct me to a book that tells the stories of Celtic Mythology
like the Greek mythology books we all read in high school.  I need
something that will give me a base knowledge before it tells me about
all of the different names and relations these characters have.

Thank you, thank you, thank you,
Brighid Ni Chillin