Re: Upcoming event

Poster: "Brett W. McCoy" <bmccoy@lan2wan.com>

On Mon, 25 May 1998, Chris Kackley wrote:

>        I'm sending this email to inform you all of an upcoming fighting
> event located in Sylvan Glen .  It will be a weekend full of various
> fighting Tournaments on the weekend of July 11th . The location is
> Charlestown, West Virginia . That's out on the eastern panhandle of the
> state and is easily accessible from Maryland, Virginia , and
> Pennsylvania . For more information please look at
> http://www.angelfire.com/wv/CSKackley/defender.html
> Any questions can be sent to me at kackley@intrepid.net

Greetings!

When did the date change?  I thought this event was scheduled for the last
weekend of August, or was it conflicting with the Storvik Baronial
Birthday?

Tell everyone in Sylvan Glen (especially Shone) Istvan says hello, BTW.  I
used to be seneschal up there.  I think you were camping next to me at the
last Siege of Glengary.

In Service,
Istvan Dragosani
                                        http://www.lan2wan.com/~bmccoy/