Event, demo, and other SCA advertising

Poster: Gunther von Lindenwald <gunther@visi.net>

Unto all good gentles, greetings!

I am new to the ways of the Merry Rose and have need of guidance in the
ways of posting Event, Demo, and other information.  First and foremost,
I have read the FAQ for the Merry Rose and have not found the answers I
seek regarding advertising inthis medium.  Also, being and avid
net-surfer, i am aware how SPAM can irritate and annoy those on the net
who do not wish to be bombarded by unwanted solicitation.  Therefore,
please, good gentles, advise me.  Is it in poor taste to advertise
event, demo, or other SCA ads on the Merry Rose?

In service,

Gunther v. Lindenwald
gunther@visi.net