[Fwd: Memorial Day]

Poster: lord_rohern <lord_rohern@InfoAve.Net>

Logan & Arielle wrote:

> Poster: Logan & Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>
>
> I was just thinking about erecting a Memorial to a repeatedly beaten
> dead horse.
>
> Just a thought,
> Logan

Can't agree more to this,  Not to step on any toes, I believe that I
would much rather read about events then to read the constant picking
over small over looks, I do feel sorry about the banner and where it was
hung but the way my grandmother taught me that "the real memorial is the
one you keep in your heart not the one you look at every now and then".
Also, she said that, "if something feels wrong to you then ask about it,
the worst thing that could happen is that they might say no, and if you
did'nt ask right there and then it must not have been that bad.
Again this was not to step on any toes, just food for thought from an
old woman that I loved very much, who had a husband in WWII.,and, us who
lost friends in the Gulf War
                      In service, Lord Rohern