RE: EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT: Baronial Hunt IV, Eastern MD

Poster: Phillip Jones <jonesj@InfoAve.Net>

This is OUTRAGEOUS. I hope you have a lot of FUN chasing down those POOR
animals after you have DRUGGED them. and just how long do you keep them on
an iv anyway? Isn't it hard to find the veins? OOOOH I am just so MAD.
What. wait. Oh.... Never Mind.