sites

Poster: jsrechts@imap.unc.edu

It's slow so figure I'd throw in a conversation starter.

A friend and I were discussing that  that the quality of the sites has
become lower recently.
 What I mean is asethetic ambiance.  The site choices seem to harder to
make SCA feel
like we are escaping the 20th century for a day.
Wall hangings only do so much afterall.

An idea might be to try to look a little harder for sites that have a
nicer feel.

There are some beautiful sites out there.  Boat Wars for example was in
a lovely spot
but it seems to be the exception rather than the rule these  days.

Comments?

Lyanna