Museum of London Publications

Poster: rmhowe <magnusm@ncsu.edu>

Further news:

At http://www.molas.org.uk/pubs.html you will find a partial listing of
Museum of London Publications. I notice that the order and home buttons
don't work off this particular page and book six is listed as a future
publication.

It lists:

Knives and scabbards (J Cowgill, M de Neergaard, N Griffiths) (HMSO,
    1987) £5.95. Whether it is still in print I have no idea. Sometimes
    pages aren't updated for considerable periods of time, or simply
    never again. This is cheaper than it came out at about $20.

I notice the Medieval Horse is not there for example, book 5.
These pages are listed uner the Archaeological Services Section and
not the shop portion of the MoL.

When I quoted the sixth book, on The Medieval Household: Daily Living
c 1150 - c. 1450 I got it from the MoL catalog 1997-99 which I just
received. The Atlantian list, which I also posted to got the reply
that it was printed 5/18 and is available from National Publishing
in London for GBP 50. Perhaps that is the current price. I don't
have that address. Figure 50 X $1.90 roughly to get it in the U.S..
Or do like I do, and wait and search a while.

If you want to chase these publications from the source I expect that
they will be far more expensive on the whole. However here it is:

The Shop
             Museum of London
             London Wall
             London
             EC2Y 5HN

             tel: 0171 600 3699
             fax: 0171 600 1058

             Or email the shop@museum-london.org.uk

They'll send you a catalog free if you ask. The 1997-9 one I just got.

The website for MoLondon is:
http://www.museum-london.org.uk/MOLsite/menu.htm

Magnus