Interkingdom Archery Competition

Poster: Bobbe Herman <zitad@mindspring.com>

Greetings,

All are invited to attend this weekend's first Interkingdom Archery
Competition in Fuquay-Varina, NC.
As previously announced, location has changed,for this weekend, from
O'Reilly's home to N'um's.  The starting time will be from 12:00 and ending
around 5:00, Sat. and Sunday.  Directions are as follows:

Take 401 south into Fuquay - Turn Right on E. Academy Street/hwy 42 - bear
right on Coley Farm road (I think its the second street after railroad
tracks) - after you cross your second set of railroad tracks (remember,
STOP, LOOK, LISTEN) it will be the sixth house on the left.  Tigger will be
hanging from the flag pole.

The phone number at this house is 557-1396.

Scores are important in our archery standings.  remember
shoot early and score often.
Hope to see you there...

In Service,

Zita Dominguez
Baronial Archer Marshall for Windmasters Hill
House Flamingbolt

Phone #639-8701