RE: Pennsic site closing..

Poster: E L Wimett <SILVERDRAGON@Charleston.Net>

Ummm!  No.  While the War itself had closing ceremonies on Sunday, the site until VERY recently closed on Monday.  Most of us oldtimers still really miss the Sunday night parties which were usually the best of the whole War as the merchants and fighters and a majority of the "on duty" folk could relax and everyone had LOTS of firewood, food and other refreshments to use up or throw out!!!

Alisoun
Feeling rather ancient since she can remember when Pennsic was still a weekend event for most people and when the Principal Heralds of the East and Middle were considered revolutionaries to schedule a heraldic event on the Pennsic site the weekend before . . .