Re: Re: Definitions, please

Poster: "Hilda Jean Smith-Beattie" <mariabeatriz.la.mora@mailexcite.com>

AH yes...
The Baron Achbar LAndless White Trash story...
It is all true...cept he didnt mention..
HE took ME as his date....(still chuckling and thrilled to have been a part of it all!!!!)
---
Dance for love
Love the dance
And date someone with massage experience!
c. Bambi;Annandale, VA 1997

http://www.mailexcite.com