Tabor Pipes and wood flutes

Poster: "Brett W. McCoy" <bmccoy@lan2wan.com>

I've had this tabor pipe and this Renaissance wood flute sitting around
for a few years, and I've finally gotten up the inspiration (and found the
time) to ry to learn how to play these things.  Does anyone know of any
online resources toget me started?  Or, failing that, a couple of good
books?  I can read music and can play recorder, I mainly just need some
fingering charts and some simple music to start off with.

Many thanks in advance!

In Service,

Istvan Dragosani
                                         http://www.lan2wan.com/~bmccoy