Of Kings and Queens and such...

Poster: rhiannon-of-berra@mindspring.com

Greetings good gentles!

I've been reading this thread with great interest.  What seems to keep
popping up is mention of changing corpora and convincing the BoD and how
difficult that would be--

How will we know if we don't at least TRY?  No one (at least not to my
knowlege) ever did anything worthwhile without at least trying.

The best case is, we manage to get things changed so we have a different
method of selection... the worst case is, while we're trying we have
LOTS of fun... what could be so bad???

I agree that to change things might pit house against house and people
against people, but that's not so VERY different from what we have now
(friendly rivalries and some that are not so friendly).

I say pay honor to whom you will and lay ON!