Re: Of Kings and Queens [Pros and Cons, fair questions not

Poster: Mark de Saint Sauveur le Vicomte <marks@verinet.com>

A lurker from another kingdom chimes in:

I have enjoyed very much the discussion on this thread.  I like the idea of
expanding the concept of a tournament.  In my home barony, we have an
informal tournament held monthly at a fighter practice.  Although usually it
is some form of heavy tournament, there have been fencing, archery, and A&S
thrown in.  My favourtie whimsical tourney was a dance tourney, with the
collected ladies selecting a Lord as the monthly champion.

In service to the Dream, I am
Lord Mark