fighter practice

Poster: coty <kannon@acpub.duke.edu>

Unto all do I Gaston Du Valmont send greetings,

Sunday Sunday Sunday.    Wind masters Hill baronial fighter practice!!!

Time: 12:00-untill we all get tired

Place: Carolina Pines Park

Directions: (a la tankred)
Make your best way to I-40. Take the 279 exit (Lake Wheeler). Turn AWAY
from
the Farmers Market. At the end of the bridge is a stoplight. Go through
that
stoplight. You will see a Grocery Boy Jr. on your left. Turn on the
SECOND
left after the store. This is the entrance to Carolina Pines Civitan
Community Center. Go down the street and around the Center. We are under
the
trees next to the tennis courts.  See yall there!

This is a outstanding opportunity for anyone to come out and get good
training from some of the best.

Gaston