of kings and queens and atlantia

Poster: SCAEtain@aol.com

Greetings,

rhiannon-of-berra said....
>>How will we know if we don't at least TRY?  No one (at least not to my
>>knowlege) ever did anything worthwhile without at least trying.

But how do we know if the populace of Atlantia supports this? We can't just go
trying to change corpra on the basis of opinions from a Very small percentage
of the Kingdom's inhabitants- this list.
Before we go trying to make any big changes, IMHO, we would need to poll the
entire kingdom.

Thanks for hearing me out,
Etain ingen Thadgain