[Fwd: EK: [Mid] Tornado at Lillies; your updates!]

In case you had not heard - there was high winds and a tornado on the
lake at Lillies. Here is the latest! I won't be able to forward more as
I am leaving to go to New York for the weekend, but it looks like all
fared well and we didn't lose anyone! :) Phew!

In Service,
Marcella
EK, Province of Malagentia

-- BEGIN included message