Re: University of Atlantia - Fall Session

Poster: Karen@stierbach.atlantia.sca.org (Larsdatter, Karen )

Unto the denizens of the Merry Rose does Karen Larsdatter bid
greetings and salutations in the closing hours of St. Sosipater's
Day!

Just a quick question ... would there be any interest in having an
needlework and embroidery track at the Fall Session of the University
of Atlantia this year?

Please let me know ... I've got a keen idea for an embroidery class
but would like to coordinate with any other folks who are interested
in such topics.

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Karen Larsdatter