4th of July demo

Poster: The Davidsons <paradox@gamewood.net>

        Greetings good cousins of Atlantia! Our little Shire is having a
small demo (good) on the 4th of July (bad, since many people unavailable).
If anyone out there has no plans for the 4th, and would be willing to try
Danville, VA, we'd be appreciative. The demo would be from 11 am to 4 pm.
There is a Cajun celebration later to the evening, with food and music
available. I will be more than happy to put folks up at my house and feed
them grilled chow and whatnot, or it might still be enough time to get back
to your home towns for evening fireworks. I'm especially begging for even 1
heavy fighter, as my son Ciaran will be home, and could use a sparring
partner for the day - fighting is the biggest crowd pleaser, as you all know. .
        If anyone can help us out, please contact me at 804-822-0026 or
822-1551, or contact our Senechal, Anastasia, at 804-836-1249.
        With hopeful thanks, Rosalind