Leather work

Poster: seareach@juno.com (Bonnie  a Hindle)

Greetings Fellow Members of the Cheapside,

	I am trying to get a list of leather work done by a Searecher
named Angus Ui Feargail.  He has been doing leather work for about three
years.  His Lady is Tamsin Barker of the Guardians of Sacred Stone.
	If Angus has been kind enough to do work for you would you please
contact me privately.  I am in the process of writing an AOA award letter
for him and I would like to send in as complete a list as possible of his
work.

Thank you

Alesia

Lady Alesia Gillefalyn