Fwd: Garb portraits for as little as $25.00

-- BEGIN included message

Greetings again good gentle,
I am sending you another invitation to go check out our new examples of
medevial / renaissance garb portraits.  Maybe you will like them better than
the ones you may have seen.

We render portraits in any medium from pencil to charcoal to pastel to oil
for as little as $25.

Drop by our newly designed internet workshop at:

www.cnaze.com

to see some examples of what we can do for you.  We are also offering
discounts of up to 15% to those who let us use them as examples too!

Everything we do comes with a full money back guarantee.

And if you order something, tell us we bugged you with an e-mail and we'll
take off another %10.

Grammarcy,
Chris

http://www.cnaze.com/index.html

P.S.- We do not wish to intrude on anyone uninvited.  If you would like to be
removed from our mailing list, please respond with the word "remove" in the
subject space.

--------------------
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Greetings again good gentle,<BR>I am sending you another invitation to go
check out our new examples of medevial / renaissance garb portraits.&nbsp;
Maybe
you will like them better than the ones you may have seen.<BR><BR>We render
portraits in any medium from pencil to charcoal to pastel to oil<BR>for as
little as $25.<BR><BR>Drop by our newly designed internet workshop
at:<BR><BR><A
href="http://www.cnaze.com">www.cnaze.com</A></DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.cnaze.com/index.html"></A>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>to see some examples of what we can do for you.&nbsp; We are also
offering
discounts of up to 15% to those who let us use them as examples
too!<BR><BR>Everything we do comes with a full money back
guarantee.<BR><BR>And
if you order something, tell us we bugged you with an e-mail and we'll take
off
another %10.<BR><BR>Grammarcy,<BR>Chris<BR><BR><A
href="http://www.cnaze.com/index.html">http://www.cnaze.com/index.html</A></DI

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR>P.S.- We do not wish to intrude on anyone uninvited.&nbsp; If you
would
like to be removed from our mailing list, please respond with the word
&quot;remove&quot; in the subject space.<BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

-- END included message