Arts and Sciences Festival

Poster: SNSpies@aol.com

Hello to the populace of Atlantia.

We would like to thank you so much for a wonderful event this past weekend.
It was not only well organized, but we, as relative newcomers to the kingdom,
were made to feel very welcome indeed.  We were pleased to see such interest
in the arts and sciences and look forward to participating in future arts and
sciences activities.  Again, our thanks.

Steve and Nancy Spies (Lord Owen and Lady Ingvild)