Phoenix Eye Lost & Found

Poster: "Joyce A. Baldwin" <jocetta@ibm.net>

Who is the gentle in charge of Lost & Found items  at  the event "In a
Phoneix's Eye" held in Sacred Stone's Canton of Aire Faicon last June 28?
I left my mug there, a pewter one, inscribed "Ron, Best Wishes, Phonon"
(they gave it to my brother at his job and I wasn't about to let a
perfectly good pewter mug go to waste).  Anyway if someone could let me
know who this person is or, if you're on the list, could you contact me so
I can track it down?    It's not incredibly valuable or anything, but I'm
fond of it.

Thanks,

Jocetta
Scatterer of Posessions Par Excellence

Joyce A. Baldwin
Diva Extraordinaire

In the Society for Creative Anachronism:
Lady Jocetta Thrushleigh of Rowansgarth
Exchequer, Canton of Buckston on Eno