Re: Academy of the Rapier

Poster: ginevra@bellsouth.net

Greetings, Gentles All
    My daughter of 11 years has been bugging me to let her learn rapier.  I'm
inclined to allow her.  She is in excellent physical condition having been a
dance student of Viscountess Mistress Elitha's for 4 years and a dance
student at
Davison Fine Arts Magnet School.  She is also ambidexterous.
    I know that she can start training in strip fencing as 2 mundane
coaches have
offered to start her training.  I know that she can't participate in any
tourneys and
the like until she is 15, but what about learning?
Thank you.

Ginevra  de'Rossi