Pennsic camp locations

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

Would all Atlantian group representatives (or an appropriate alternate, if
the land rep doesn't have email or isn't on this list) please let me know
in which block your group will be camping at Pennsic this year?

Every year we have reason to pass information regarding court along to all
the groups and every year we have to scramble to find them.  I thought I'd
try for advance information this year.

Please send the information to me privately, so as to not disturb the whole
list.  And please don't forget to tell me the group name(s)  (e.g. Barony
of Windmaster's, Shire of Isenfir, Clan Ebonwoulfe, etc.)...

Thanks!

Rhiannon, Triton