Northern Principality Meeting 19 July 1998

Poster: David KUIJT <kuijt@umiacs.umd.edu>

Greetings all,

The July TNNP meeting is from 2-6 PM on this upcoming Sunday, 19 July
1998, at:

St. Paul's Lutheran Church
7426 Idylwood Dr.
Falls Church, VA

The order of business is simple -- announce and discuss the results of the
polling.

Regards,

Dafydd ap Gwystl

Directions:

>From the south:
Take I-495 to the west side of DC (inner loop) to I-66 EAST.
Take I-66 EAST for about 1 mile to Rt. 7 WEST.
(You want to veer left on the ramp to the stop light and turn left at
the light.)
Once on Idylwood Dr. the church is about 200 yards on the right.
There are stairs leading down to the undercroft of the church from the
parking lot.

>From the north:
Take I-495 to the west side of DC (outer loop) to Rt. 7 EAST.
Get off at Rt. 7 EAST. Go about 1 mile and turn right onto Idylwood Dr.