Kingdom A&S Festival- THANKS!

Poster: Heather Swann <heather@pop.net>

Gentles All~

I would like to express my gratitude to all those who responded to my
requests for judges.  I would like to personally thank Duchess Caterina,
Baroness Margaret Cameron, and Lady Miriam Esther bat Issachar for
helping me judge the One Year Project which went smashingly!  There were
some really well thought out and beautiful entries.  Also, thank you to
the folks who then went on to help judge the other competitions,
including the folks I've just listed, Lady Aislyn, Lady Gwen, Lord
Kevin, Lady Muireann, and others whose names escape me because my mind
is working on too little sleep!  :)

My most profuse thanks and I hope the Festival is as successful and fun
next year!  I certainly had fun with the One-Year Competition!  :)

Miri