Re: Pennsic Panic - the Game

Poster: "Hilda Jean Smith-Beattie" <mariabeatriz.la.mora@mailexcite.com>

---HE.HE .HE .
14 dresses to sew?
As usual...my Lovely little blossom continues to sprout in  various directions that last years growth tucks CANNOT compensate  for..
Hence I will be sewing an entire wardrobe for my little lamb..(I am trying to get hre SCA name registered as
Brenna Bambisworry as per Henry Best's suggestion 2 years ago but they just aint buyin it!)
God gave me a break though...she can wear MY shoes this year.
On the lst is..
1)Earn enough money for camp and entry fees
2)find someone with a truck and some room who wants to rent space for my table and chairs to go up and or anything else they have room for(practically everything else is taken care of,)
3)find my garb in the moving boxes..(just moved beginnng of June)
4)finish lesson plans
5)find fest gear in packing boxes
6)Find enough fabric to cover my daughter at BOTH ends for 14 days..ok 7 with a trip to the laundry
7) find eunuch body gards for said lovely daughter
8)find my zills in one of the packing boxexs(see#3)
9) order: drums,suncreen with bug repellent additive,tylanol jumbo pack,1 gallon biodrgradable soap,portapottie chemcals,extra contactlenses,and 2gallon ziplocks
10)shopping trip for orthodics and ankle braces
11)chastity belt fitting...(see number 7)
12)sharpen blades
13)sharpen wits
14)get sleep NOW
15)finish lesson plans
16)get MORE sleep

Dance for love
Love the dance
And date someone with massage experience!
c. Bambi;Annandale, VA 1997

http://www.mailexcite.com