RE: Pennsic Joys...

Poster: "Garrett, William" <WGarrett@sierrahealth.com>

(sob)...

and I was doing so well about not being able to go this year!  This last
missive about the joys of Pennsic has left me misty-eyed with a lump in my
throat...sniff.....

I started a new job back in January, and I'm not eligible for vacation for a
full year.  There's also the fact that my lady wife should be delivering our
first child sometime in the beginning of September.   I thought it would be
great to have a child born on the list field, but she disagreed.

Go figure.

(wink)

William Ringlancer of Locksley
"Honor Before Ambition"