No Subject

Poster: Debbie Halstead <jebbydo@yahoo.com>

Hmmm . . . my email seems to have eaten a message or 2. I was saving
an email from a lady here in Caer Mear who sent out an invitation to
do some dying next weekend. She was trying to find Zinc powder with
which to do a Japanese indigo dyebath. There's a company called Fisher
Scientific who will fill orders to individuals. There number is
1-800-766-7000. The particular one we were looking at was a 97% pure
Zinc powder, 500 g for $33.64. (500g is roughly a pound American, if I
remeber my conversions correctly.) It was catalog number Z5-500. They
had purer grades of Zinc; this was the least expensive. If you give
them a call, they should be able to help you out.

Deborah of Isenfir
(Caer Mear these days.)