Remaining authorization opportunities before War

Poster: Gorm of Berra <gormofberra@mindspring.com>

Question:

I see from reading the information on Pennsic that you have to be
authorized in your weapons forms by Aug 1.  Okay, I can see that.  I see
that there is only one remaining weekend before that cutoff date.

So...with not quite two weeks remaining, what possibilities are there
for someone who wants to attempt an authorization in polearm before the
War?  Does the authorization have to be done at an event, or can it be
done at a practice assuming the proper personnel (which I seem to recall
is 2 marshalls, one not from your local group and an MOL)?  Is there an
event to authorize at this upcoming weekend?  Or did I just manage to
procrastinate just a bit too well and miss out?

Kindly let me know (and it occurs to me that other folks might be in the
same boat, so if you reply to me, you might want to reply to the list as
well).

Thanks in Advance,