Note from Triton

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

I've been asked to rant and rave and berate...

In our last round of heraldic acceptances and returns, we had three
separate letters to submitters come back undeliverable.  Please, folks, if
you move and you have a submission somewhere in process, please notify
Golden Dolphin or Nereid of your new address so we can send your letter of
notification.

And if you did move and failed to notify us, please take that into
consideration before you scream about not having gotten a letter...  We
can't tell you what happened if we can't find you.

I mentioned all this in a recent Acorn letter, but nobody reads those
anyway, so the problem continues...

BTW, this probably holds true for other offices too.

Rhiannon, Triton