An announcement from Free Trumpet Press West

Poster: "Kevin L. Conlin" <klconlin@rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>

Greetings to heralds & pursuivants & other interested parties, one and all,

Pardon this mini-commercial message, but this is to inform you that the
22nd Update to the Ordinary and Armorial is now available from Free Trumpet
Press West.  It covers registrations from January 1998-June 1998.  Price is
$7.00

In addition, we now have in stock the proceedings from the 1998 Known World
Heraldic Symposium held in Atenveldt ($14.00), and Master Da'ud ibn Auda
has updated his Index of KWHS Proceedings to run from 1973-1998. ($3.00)

All prices are in US Dollars, and include shipping, handling and (where
applicable) Illinois sales tax.

***********
Coming Soon!
***********
As soon as we can be them in stock, FTPW will be carrying "A Pictorial
Dictionary of Heraldry", 2nd ed., by Bruce Draconarius of Mistholme and
Akagawa Yoshio.

For orders, more information and a current price list, please write to:
Free Trumpet Press West
1613 N. School St.
Normal, IL 61761

Thank your for your time and attention,