Re: For the record

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

> if scribes want to see a picture, then they can email golden dolphin
> herald and ask for him or one of his staff members (most likely me or
> Pedro) to pull teh file (providing it exists) and either trace or xerox
> said picture.

Golden Dolphin has been providing the Clerk Signet with the first
reductions (we have to do 2 or 3 for the LOI) and she should be current on
items coming through during his term which have been adjudged by Laurel so
far.  If it's something before Evan's term of office, then certainly
contact him or ask the Clerk Signet to do so.

Rhiannon, Triton