Re: Woman want Mongol?

Poster: boroghul@bellatlantic.net (Grey Randall)

>Poster: akratts@boole.com
>
>Are all the Mongols going to Pennsic or do some people actually stay
>behind? I'm a newbie and this is a real question.
>
>Aimee
>non-persona yeta
>looking forward to wearing fur and living in a Yurt next Pennsic.

This particular Mongol is not going to Pennsic this year....well....not
entirely true.  I'll be there for Shopping weekend only. (New Job...no
leave)

I don't know how many members of the various Mongol households  and
solitary Mongols will be there though.

Yours,

Lord Boroghul Khara/m.k.a Grey Randall
"Milla nummi pro capite hominis nothum inconsiderati qui ultimam poculum
potus capit neque novam ollam fabricatur!"