Re: Posting to both lists

Poster: Gene Bonar <gbonar@auspex.com>

Greetings Rosies,

I think this idea is just fine, although I have no plans to post anything
more about the TNNP (grin)  I think discussions of global importance should
be discussed globally.  I know this requires uninterested people to deal
with the bandwidth but all of us have things in which we're not interested.
 One persons meat is another person's ...something else, you know. :o)

BTW, I do so much enjoy Alan's writing style it is so crisp, concise.

Go in peace,

Eógan mac Ailpein

At 12:09 PM 7/31/98 -0400, Alan Smith wrote:

>     I think Byram has a very valid point here.
(snip)