Rhetorical questions

Poster: "Bruce C. Miller" <bmiller@mnsinc.com>

You know, I keep reading all these dire hints that the Principality
movement is just a cover for an eventual move to make a separate
Kingdom--and all these hints seem to imply that this is somehow a
terribly evil thing.  Then, someone else comes out with "oh, no; we're
(they're) not doing anything of the sort!"

I have a couple of questions:

1) Assuming that the ulterior motive is to eventually create a Kingdom
in the North, why does this make the idea of a Principality a bad thing
in and of itself?

2)  Even if the vast majority within Atlantia thought that a
Principality was the way to go for the North, what makes so many people
so certain that this almost guarantees the success of a move to make a
separate Kingdom?

3)  If a Principality was created in the North, couldn't another one be
created in the South?

4)  Who is to say that a Principality in the North will guarantee that
any separate Kingom movement will come from the North as well; couldn't
this just as easily come from the South if enough people there are fed
up with the state of things?

Just asking.....

Arbogast of Diedenhofen