Re: Tally

Poster: Susan and Ken Reed <nachtanz@patriot.net>

>Poster: "John H Bova" <jbova@gibralter.net>
>
>Jean-Franc D'Blauvelt, Simonis Branas & smalls are still in Cathanar due to
>lack of funds, lack of vacation, and lack of desire to take smalls and camp
>for ten days.
> BUT there is hope if you want to do something, Cathanar is having a
>Pennsic Pity Party at Fisher's Landing in New Bern, NC this Weekend (14-16
>Aug)
>					In Service to the dream (from a
>Distance)
>					Jean-Franc

Greetings from Baron Niall McKennett and Baroness Teleri Talgellawg:

We went to every Pennsic from Pennsic XI to XXIV (or was that XXIII?), but
haven't been for quite a while because of work (Niall--aka Ken-- started
his own company and just hasn't had the time to take off the past few
years...)

Besides, who would host the Ponte Alto Pennsic Pity Potluck Picnic every
year if we went? So if you're in the vicinity of Falls Church, VA (that
could be anywhere from the Maryland/Pennsylvania border to Richmond) this
weekend, the Pennsic Pity Picnic starts at 5:00 pm at our house on
Saturday, August 15. E-mail us for details.

Niall and Teleri
nachtanz@patriot.net

******
Susan and Ken Reed           AFPOPA          nachtanz@patriot.net