Re: Tally Who?

Poster: TAWNYKAT@aol.com

<<  I've lost count, are all the corners taken? In that case I am the young
woman seated near the fireplace*>>

   Milady Aibhlin, I think I shall join you.  Admiring feline ways as I
do....curling up in front a fire is a wonderful thought...and a nice frambois
is a wonderful way to remain cool and...happy!
   In answer to Stefan's queries, I've been to every Pennsic but one (and
this) since I joined (which is still at the meagar number of eight or so
years).  I've gone the oppostie direction of the admirable Dafydd with camping
gear in this last year....so I hope to rebuild my gear in time to go to
Pennsic next year....It's just NOT the same without my woven rugs, raised bed,
and shelving.....spoiled??
......hmmmmmmmmCOULD be!
Chuckling and dreaming,
Tawny