Pushing Dafydd's buttons On a Non-SCA subject

Poster: boroghul@bellatlantic.net (Grey Randall)

Forgive me, but I couldn't resist...and every chance I had of visually
pushing Dafydd's buttons was taken over by other sudden unexpected things
getting in the way.

::dons his Detroit Red Wings Jersey and dances just out of missle weapon range::

The Red Wings won! neener neener neener!

(You've got to understand....I've been carting that Jersey around, hoping
to just "casually wear it" in front of Dafydd and Kevin of Thornbury)

Yours,

Lord Boroghul Khara/m.k.a Grey Randall
"Milla nummi pro capite hominis nothum inconsiderati qui ultimam poculum
potus capit neque novam ollam fabricatur!"