Re: Pushing Dafydd's buttons On a Non-SCA subject

Poster: "Bruce C. Miller" <bmiller@mnsinc.com>

Grey Randall wrote:

> Poster: boroghul@bellatlantic.net (Grey Randall)
>
> Forgive me, but I couldn't resist...and every chance I had of visually
>
> pushing Dafydd's buttons was taken over by other sudden unexpected
> things
> getting in the way.
>
> ::dons his Detroit Red Wings Jersey and dances just out of missle
> weapon range::
>
> The Red Wings won! neener neener neener!
>
> (You've got to understand....I've been carting that Jersey around,
> hoping
> to just "casually wear it" in front of Dafydd and Kevin of Thornbury)
>
> Yours,
>
> Lord Boroghul Khara/m.k.a Grey Randall

Just got back from Pennsic; the Middle Kingdom won the big battle.  I
look at the previous, and all I can see is this bloody sea of RED taped
helms (read:  Red Wings) just running over a small coterie of BLUE taped
helms (read:  Capitals) like a tsunami over a sand castle.  *SIGH*  At
least the Caps finally got into the finals.

--Arbogast of Diedenhofen