So....what's the skinny?

Poster: boroghul@bellatlantic.net (Boroghul Khara/Grey Randall)

Okay....I gave my report from Pennsic Shopping Weekend....

Who has reports from the War?

I know that Anne of Carthew was added to the ranks of Laurels (Yippee
Hooray Hot [CENSORED]!!!!!)

And most of you who stayed home know that Baron Corun introduced me to
Portabello Stuffed Raviolli (And should any of you come in contact with
these AWFUL things...let me know and I will still gladly throw myself on
them to protect you from their eeeeeeeeeevil influence!!)

What else happened?.....or is everyon sitting in their air conditioning and
sighing contently?

Yours,

Lord Boroghul Khara/m.k.a Grey Randall
"Milla nummi pro capite hominis nothum inconsiderati qui ultimam poculum
potus capit neque novam ollam fabricatur!"