Re: Edmund of the Middle

Poster: Gorm of Berra <gormofberra@mindspring.com>

Diane Stevens wrote:

> It is my understanding that Sir Edmund did not turn in his white belt;
> he merely refused to wear it for the duration of the War (from Saturday
> afternoon on 8/15 onward) because he felt that it had been dishonored by
> the behavior of the Midrealm Rulers/War Council demonstrated after the
> Mountain Pass Battle on Saturday morning.  I have always found Sir
> Edmund to be an extremely honorable and reasonable man, and I would not
> question his actions in this particular matter.  Other members of the
> Midrealm, chivalry and non-chivalry alike, were also outraged by the
> conduct of the Middle.

OKay, I've gotta ask now...

What happened??

I was at the War, but had to leave on Thursday, due to some health
concerns, and missed this part...what happened??

<factual accounts preferred, I realize some emotional coloring is bound
to occur, but please, at least give the uncontrovertable facts,
privately if you see fit>