Re: So....what's the skinny? (Part II)

Poster: "Brett W. McCoy" <bmccoy@lan2wan.com>

On Tue, 18 Aug 1998 SCOTSWMMN@aol.com wrote:

> << The  fools then proceeded across the street where a lady had entered a
>  porta-castle, and they played kazoos and drums while they waited >>
>
> This brings to mind another one of those sterling moments of Pennsic - I was
> in my camp when a gentleman entered the "porta-castle" (sic) on the corner of
> our block.  He then proceeded to behave as if he were in a confessional,
> loudly confessing his sins.  It was definitely a hoot, and brought a smile to
> our entire encampment.

Ironically, I heard the news that Mr. Gump, the octogenarian inventor of
the portable toilet, passed away last week.  Perhaps this was why the
great foul-smelling blue dragon that comes to clean the porta-castles
didn't show up Sunday morning: it was in mourning.  It sure was making an
awful racket Saturday morning also.

Istvan
                                        http://www.lan2wan.com/~bmccoy/