Life is a challenge...

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

Greetings from Triton!

FYI, my landlady notified me yesterday that she has listed for sale the
house I have lived in for the past 13 years.  So...  I am hastily trying to
vacate.  If you need to send me stuff, the new mailing address is:  PO Box
1648, Enka, NC 28728.  All mailings from this point on should go to this
new address.

There will be a new phone number, too, which I will make available to the
Acorn as soon as I am completely out of the old place.

Rhiannon