Thank yous for Heraldic Service to Atlantia!

Poster: Tom Bilodeau <TomB@HCL-JMI.com>

Greetings from Lord Tirloch of Tallaght!

I wish to convey my thanks to the following gentles who worked at the
highly successful Atlantian Heraldic Consultation Day at Pennsic 27:

Lady Rhiannon ui Neill
Mistress Alisoun MacCoul of Elphane
Mistress Jaelle of Armida
Mistress Allasondrea de Fano
Master Herveus d'Ormonde
Master Pietari Pentinpoika Uv
Baroness Ragnel Grys
Lady Isabella Benalcázar
Lady Roswitha of Suanesfeld
Lady Sine ni Dheaghaidh
Lady Ælfwynn of Whitby
Lady Genevieve d'Evreux
Lord Blaise de Cormeilles
Lord Eoghann Mac Ailpein
Lord Johan Magnusson Kivisuo
Eadric Hararand
Máire ní Dúncháin mhic Oisdealbhaigh

My sincere thanks to our King and Queen for allowing the Atlantian
College of Heralds to use Their royal encampment.

We processed over 30 names and devices. We even had gentles from the
Kingdoms of Caid and Meridies use our services.

In Service,

Tirloch of Tallaght
Nereid Herald