IMHO on Events during pennsic

Poster: Josh <dungeon@norfolk.infi.net>

   I have planned a pity party during pennsic time for the Barony of
Marinus.(happened last year) We had about 30 people from around Marinus and
Tir y don show up. Not bad for a social. But I am afraid to hold a event
during pennsic would be a tragedy for any of us from central and northern
Atlantia.  The basic funds needed for an event callibar site and resources
would exceed the returns. I however could see southern Atlantians holding an
event. Maybe since South Carolinians and Georgians are 13+ hours away from
pennsic, they would have enough leftovers to come even on the expense.
   As for me I "WILL":) be at pennsic next year, So look for me.
Regards As Always and in service to all Atlantia and the Crown,
Tristan ap Elwin of Marinus
Per chevron vert and barry wavy counterchanged azure and argent,a chevron
between three eagles Or.