On Pennsic....

Poster: Eldred@concentric.net

<Eldred steps carefully across the blood-slicked floor of the 'Rose to get
another bottle of mead, a bucket of soapy water and a mop>

<wiping up Lyanna and Niall's mess>

Mistress Lyanna, stop baiting them.  It's too easy....8^)

<turns to the rest of the crowd entering from Pennsic>

So, did anything *nice* happen at Pennsic?  Based on these handful of
reports, the only thing that happened of any interest was a major brouha
between the East and Midrealm.  Makes me think that my idea of events
held opposite of Pennsic should have more support since Pennsic was
obviously so boring....8^) 8^) 8^)

<puts mop and bucket away, and returns to his seat with the bottle of
mead>

Mind your step where the floor is wet....

In service,
Eldred AElfwald